- Title: Catalog of earthquakes in Chile, from 1902 to Jan 2017
The catalog contains the list of registered earthquakes that have occurred in Chile from 1902 to January 2017. It was compiled by Alan Poulos and Natalia ...
- Publication Date: April 7, 2017, 2:31 p.m.
- Keywords: sismicidad terremoto catalog chile catalogo seismicity earthquake
- Category: Geoscientific Information
- Regions: Chile
- Owner: mmonsalv
- Point of Contact: mmonsalv
- Maintenance Frequency: There Are No Plans To Update The Data
- Restrictions: otherRestrictions
The catalog was built as input to the estimation of occurrence relations of mainshocks, which is a necessary input to Probabilistic Seismic Hazard Analysi...
- Language: English
- Temporal Extent: March 5, 1902 - Jan. 22, 2017
- Data Quality: The data was compiled from reputable scientific sources and further curated in specific cases.
No information provided
- Spatial Representation Type: textual or tabular data is used to represent geographic data